Before First Class


1,2,3:
a: your best piece of creative work before coming to this course


-This is one of the three pieces I created during my final year in high school. My theme was lost and found so I incorporated a city scape sketch on my backpack to represent being lost in my own city. I also included a map in the background to display the act of finding yourself and finally 'growing' up (the vines along my hair).
b. an image of a great piece of architecture

-This is the Bank of China Tower (Left) in Hong Kong. I've always loved this building. It is one of the most recognizable buildings among Hong Kong's great skyscraper. 

c. an original photograph of something beautiful
-I took this image when I was at a bookstore during my holidays. I find this beautiful because among the busy lives of Hong Kongers, these people found time to sit down and read with the skyscraper and sunset in the background. 

4. 

Magnus Walker
Noun: Underground
Adjective: Empty
Verb: Cast


Issey Miyake
Noun: Growth
Adjective: Hierarchical 
Verb: Illuminating 


Louise Bourgeois
Noun: Fluidity
Adjective: Malleable
Verb: Distress


No comments:

Post a Comment